ADMISSION IN TOP BCA/MCA COLLEGES IN BANGALORE
An application program is basically a software program that is needed to run on a computer. The word “application” is hereby used to describe a certain task as each program has a specific task for the end user.
Applications in short is known as an App.
An App is either a program or a set of programs designed as per the comfort of the end users. Every single activity that is run on the computer itself is an application.
It is in the hands of the creator who understands computer applications who design the application software’s according to the needs of the end user.
Example of an application:
- Word Processor.
- Spread Sheet.
- An accounting Application.
- Web Browser.
- A File Viewer.
- A Media Player.
- A Game.
- A Photo Editor.
- A Flight Simulator.
- A Note Pad.
With the high usage of smart phones, the need for applications specially designed for the mobiles became a necessity.
The application built for the mobile software are referred as mobile apps.
An application software is indeed a computer program designed to help a user perform a specific activity.
Why is Computer Applications Study Important?
The study of computer applications is so essential in every field of work as a computer is needed to be able to perform various tasks in variety of fields such as business, education, pharmacy, animal welfare, Military, Government, Communication, Engineering, Banking, Insurance, industry etc.
The need for the study of computer application is important as:
- In order to improve the efficiency by eradicating human errors.
- It reduces the need of human resources.
- It is the heart and soul of the computer programs.
- It is designed to meet the specific needs of each organization with the quintessential nature of business.
- Custom software developments ensure to create a personalized software development that caters the need of daily course of work.
- If fulfils the need of having various specialisation of teams of human resource.
- It is far more accurate than the manual labor force.
- It is a highly demanded field of work as computers have take over in every sector may it be business or medical.
Courses for Computer Applications After 12th
There are almost many course available for computer application in India after the higher secondary graduation.
- Bachelor of Computer Application(BCA).
- Bachelor of Science[BSC](Computer Technology).
- Bachelor of Computer Application[BCA](Computer Science).
- Bachelor of Computer Science[BCA].
- Bachelor of Computer Application[BCA](Data Analytics).
- Bachelor of Computer Application[BCA](Data Base Systems).
Courses for Computer Applications Post Graduation
- Master of Computer Application(M.C.A)
- Post graduate diploma in Computer Applications(PGDCA)
- PhD(Computer Applications).
Why to Take Admission in Computer Applications Courses
A candidate may choose to take up the course computer application for the following reasons.
- The computer application has become an inevitable and an integrated part in all sectors.
- The computers need applications in order to be able to perform tasks for the end user, it becomes essential for a person to have knowledge of the computer applications to excel in such work needs.
- The computer applications perform tasks of high speed of calculation, much needed accuracy, versatility, reliability which are all indeed a essential need in every sector.
- The computer applications studies are highly chosen among the candidates who aspire to become a Computer software developer, computer software programmer and such.
- The scope of computer application is vast as Computer softwares have taken place in almost every institution.
Eligibility For Admission
The basic eligibility for admission into top colleges in BCA/MCA colleges are
1) Eligibility for BCA
There are not a lot of Eligibility criteria needs that are needed to be fulfilled at the time of admission for the course of BBA.
- He/She must have completed their Higher secondary degree from a Recognized Board( PUC/ CBSE/ ICSE/ CVE/ STATE BOARDS)
- He/She must have an aggregate score of 50% (45% for the reserved categories) from the higher secondary course.
- In case of a merit based selection, then the candidate must posses having a score that is actually considered to be merit as per the norms and conditions of the college or university. And the candidate also may have to be in waiting list if there is any other candidate with a higher score.
2) Eligibility for MCA
The candidates have to have a valid eligibility criteria as given below in order to get admission into the MCA course in various colleges and universities across the country.
- The candidate must have completed his/her Under graduation from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have an aggregate marks of 50% in the under graduation and (45% for the reserved categories)
- In case of a merit Based admission process the candidate needs to have a score of the acceptable value or higher as per the norms and conditions put down by the college or the University.
Procedure for Admission into BCA / MCA
The admission process for admission into the courses like BCA/MCA are done on the basis of .,
- Entrance Exams:
There are various exams conducted by the government in accordance with the object of helping the students in getting admission in to various top colleges and universities.The various courses that are offered by the colleges also accept certain exams conducted by the government.
A candidate needs to find out what exam is conducted as per the course he/ she prefers to study and then appear for that particular exam.
- Merit Based:
The merit based admissions are another option for the candidates who have a good score in their higher secondary or in their under graduation in case of admission into the Post graduation degrees.
There might be a lot of candidates who have applied for the admission through the Merit, and the candidate must have to comply with the norms and guidelines pointed down by the various colleges and universities in order to get a seat.
In case of Merit based admission the candidate may also enjoy the privilege of attaining various scholarships provided by the college as well as the government in accordance with their marks.
Management Quota Admissions in BCA / MCA
Contact 08150855000 to know more about admission in BCA / MCA Colleges in Bangalore.