Management is the core of every business. The management of the business has the first and foremost motive of increasing the profit.
The management studies aid business personnel to understand the various aspects of business in a better understanding which in turn aids in making better business decisions and to adapt the business in the ever changing business environment.
With insufficient quality of management their business may not survive in the market and may not tackle every hindrance that obstructs the way of final attainments.
The management of a business plays a vital role in organisation to create the set of rules and regulations within the business and making sure that the management of the business is administered well.
Thus, one must have a thorough knowledge in management and administration as to attain the first and foremost motive of every business; “profit”.
WHY IS MANAGEMENT STUDY IMPORTANT?
The management studies are so essential for every business for the following reasons:
- To make better and advance decisions in the business.
- To create a healthy and peaceful environment and the business and its employees to work in.
- To fully understand the business and it’s every aspect.
- To improve the structure and quality of the aspects of business.
- To eradicate the major problems faced by the business admits employees by maintaining harmony within the business.
- To give concise and clear instructions so as to give a better understanding of the business goals.
- To improvise the vision and mission of the business.
- To organise the resources and integrate them in a better way so as to achieve goals.
- To encompass the knowledge of legal needs in business such as., business ethics.
- 10. To increase the productivity of the business by proper utilization of the resource, labor, machinery and cash.
COURSES FOR MANAGEMENT STUDIES AFTER 12TH:
There are several courses provided by various top colleges in Bangalore.
- BBA(BACHELORS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION):
- BMS(BACHERLORS IN MANAGEMENT STUDIES):
- BSC IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT:
- DIPLOMA MANAGEMENT COURSES:
- Diploma in hospitality and tourism management
- Diploma in hotel management
- Diploma in travel and tourism
- Diploma in event marketing
- Diploma in fashion marketing and merchandising
- Diploma in organization management
COURSES FOR MANAGEMENT STUDIES AFTER UINDER GRADUATION:
1. MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.
3. M.PHIL. IN MANAGEMENT.
4. PhD IN MANAAGEMENET.
WHY SHOULD ONE TAKE MANAGEMENT COURSE?
A candidate interested in taking a business as a full time career may opt for an MBA course as it would make him fully aware of every aspect of business and have a in-depth knowledge of it.
One who aspires to become a manager or any other such employee in the management of a business need to have skilled reasoning ability to make managerial decisions, increase the productivity of resources are gotten through the course of MBA.
Nevertheless, MBA give an outstanding opportunity for a candidate to increase his capabilities by doing specialization integrated within the course.
Some popular specialization integrated with MBA are :
This helps a candidate understand the financial operations of a business.
This helps a candidate learn about the various aspect such as logistics supply chain management etc.
3. Human resource management.
This help a candidate the various human resources involved in the business that is the labor.
This helps a candidate learn about different marketing tactics.
5. Information systems.
This helps in using the E-Commerce more efficiently in order to boost the business.
This helps in understanding a situation in better terms in order to provide consulting services.
This involves the knowledge of how to become a Entrepreneur and how to start up a new business.
WAYS TO GET ADMISSION INTO TOP MBA COLLEGES:
Counselling is a method of choosing a college for a candidate who has just graduated from his 12th. The government and the corresponding state governments provide counselling to students based on their final results of their 12th and then choose a college or university for them from a list of priory chosen colleges and universities by the student.
2. ENTRANCE EXAMS:
The most widely chosen way of admission into top MBA colleges are through the Entrance Exams. There are a number of Entrance Exams conducted by the Government and corresponding State governments which are accepted by many Top colleges and universities across the country.
Some popularly written and widely accepted entrance exams for MBA are;
- CAT( COMON ADMISSION TEST)
Eligibility: 50% in Graduation (45% for reserved)
- GMAT(GRADUATE MANAGEMENT APTITUDE TEST)
Eligibility: A degree completed from reputed college or university.
- CMAT(COMMON MANANGEMENT ADMISSION TEST)
Eligibility: 50% in Graduation (45% for reserved) even the undergraduate pursuing students can apply.
- MAT(MANAGAMENT APTITIYUDE TEST)
Eligibility: Any undergraduate may apply.
3. DIRECT ADMISIION VIA MANAGEMENT QUOTA:
For the candidates who not do not have a good score in their Entrance Exams which is what is accepted by most Top ranked colleges and universities in India. There is an another option of admission available, which is through the Management Quota i.e. Direct admission which.
The colleges and universities shall save a certain number of seats for the candidates who apply for this and an agreement of paying a certain sum of money higher than the fees collected normally in the college.
ELIGIBILITY FOR MBA COURSE:
The candidate is eligible for an MBA course if he has the following eligibility criteria,
- A graduate degree under any course of study.
- A minimum of 50% aggregate value of marks (45% for the reserved seats)
- A graduate degree from a recognized board of institution under any college or university across the country.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR DIRECT ADMISSION VIA MANAGEMENT QUOTA
- Minimum of 5 passport size photographs of the candidate.
- Original and photocopy of the 10th Rank Card.
- Original and photocopy of the 12th Rank Card.
- Original and photocopy of the migration certificate, provisional certificate as well as the graduation certificate.
- Id proof of the candidate and their parents.
And, the candidates are expected to pay a higher amount of fees than that paid on a normal basis for management quota admissions.