Direct Admission in CMR Institute of Technology, Bangalore (CMRIT)
CMR Institute of Technology, Bangalore (CMRIT) came into existence in the year 1991 as an honor to Sri Chikka Muniyappa Reddy who was a philanthropist & donor. This man views were of getting access to top quality information to each and every individual.
The CMR Institute of Technology aims at bringing tutorial expertise to the classroom. The college has an environment which is setting a contributory to learning & harmony. The college is spread across 20 acres which is full of green and makes the campus a vice place to learn for the students coming here.
Thus students get attracted and take admissions to this college through management nri quota. Direct admissions are also possible. Fee structure for all the courses can be got in detail at the website as well as in the administrative block of the college. The college is located in AECS Layout, ITPL Main Road, Kundalahalli which is a place for huge number of IT companies and others. This gives a very good exposure to all the students of the practical world.
For CMR Institute of Technology, Bangalore (CMRIT) Direct admission Contact: 08150855000
CMR Institute of Technology, Bangalore (CMRIT) has all the regular basic facilities in the campus as well as in the labs of each department. The college has free internet to all the students and the staff of the college. The boys as well as the girl’s hostel are maintained very well with good food. The various departments of the colleges are all interconnected so communication between them is very fine.
The library of the college also plays a vital role as it has a huge collection of books, news papers, technical papers and live journals. The sports complex also plays a very good role as it gives a relaxation to the students. The space for the complex is also sufficiently allocated. The canteen is very hygienic and clean. It forms a very good place to sit and discuss among the students.
For CMR Institute of Technology, Bangalore (CMRIT) Management Quota Contact: 08150855000
Courses Offered in CMR Institute of Technology
Under Graduate :
- Bachelor of Engineering in Bio Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering in Chemical Engg
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science Engg
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engg
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information Science Engg
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication Engg
- Bachelor of Engineering in Industrial Engineering and Mangt.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Medical Electronics
- Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation Tech
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engg
- Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunication Engg
Post Graduate Courses:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- M. Tech in Structures
- M. Tech in Chemical Engineering
- M. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- M. Tech in Thermal Power Engineering
- M. Tech in Signal Processing
- M. Tech in Manufacturing Sc.
- M. Tech in Transport Engg
- M. Tech. Computer Network Engineering
- M. Tech. Digital Communication
- M. Tech. Computer Integrated Manufacturing
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects is a must for the students along with one of the Bio-Technology / Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science / Electronics / Technical Vocational subjects. The students must have obtained at least 45% marks in the above subjects taken together. It is 40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category.
Management Quota Fees Structure for CMR Institute of Technology
|CMR Institute of Technology FEES STRUCTURE|
|Computer Science and Engineering||2,07,000|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||2,07,000|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||2,07,000|
|Information Science & Engineering||2,07,000|
Management quota fees may vary depending on the availability of the seat. Call us on 08150855000 to know the exact management quota fees.
Google, Capgemini, Flipkart, Bosch, and L&T are the key companies which visit CMRIT. The highest salary is around Rs 15 lakhs per annum & the average salary figure is Rs 4 lakhs per annum. Placements & training activity in the college are good. CMRIT has tie-ups with IBM & other companies which is very helpful for all the students. The IBM-Centre for Excellence in the college provides a platform to students to showcase their talent.