Admission in CSE in New Horizon College of Engineering
New Horizon College of Engineering is an autonomous college affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), which is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the University Grants Commission (UGC), and is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), with an ‘A’ grade.
The college campus is located in the heart of Bangalore’s IT corridor surrounded by more than a dozen MNCs and tech giants, including Intel, Accenture, Cap Gemini, ARM, Symphony, Wipro, Nokia, JP Morgan and Cisco. NHCE offers students state-of-the-art facilities which facilitate the effective delivery of the curriculum.
About CSE Computer Science Engineering Department in NHCE New Horizon College of Engineering
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering at NHCE was founded in 2001 and provides graduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. programs. The department has received accreditation from the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), and it now enrols over 900 students. Its faculty members are highly qualified, passionate, and experienced. Students in the Computer Science & Engineering department are encouraged to take up projects of different complexity to develop their creativity by studying fundamentals and analysing the latest technology.
We provide effective training on curriculum subjects and beyond to meet the dynamic technological changes. This course work is designed in such a way as to keep in mind the vision of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, and provide the students with excellent quality education that allows them to become self-sufficient and employable in any industry in which they work. It is dedicated to establishing itself as one of the best learning centers in the state of Karnataka; the department is always open to innovative ideas and methodologies.
How to Apply for CSE Computer Science Engineering in NHCE
- Visit official website
- Complete the online application form
- Attach scanned document for verification
- The most important part of the admissions process is the application form. No applications will be considered if they include inaccurate or missing information.
Eligibility for admission in CSE Computer Science Engineering in NHCE
- The student must have completed the second PUC/twelfth grade or an equivalent test with English as one of the languages, and they must have achieved an overall grade point average of 45% in Physics and Mathematics, which are required subjects along with Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Computer Science, Electronics, and Biology.
- Candidates from Karnataka’s Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Other Backward Classes (Category I, 2A, 2B, and 3A and 3B) must receive a minimum of 40% overall in optional subjects in the qualifying examination’s.
CSE Computer Science Engineering Duration :