Management Quota Admission in NMIMS for MBA
The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, was founded in 1981. It was established by the respectable Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM), a Mumbai-based organization.
The Institute was initially recognised by Mumbai University, which was given the designation of “Deemed to be a University” on the advice of the UGC. The Institute has a 3.59 CGPA and is NAAC-accredited as A+.
The NMIMS Mumbai provides postgraduate programmes in nine areas and undergraduate courses across 14 subjects. Also available are PhD, Integrated Diploma, and Certificate programmes.
We support empowering students with the information and abilities in their chosen fields, instilling values, recognizing hidden talents, and giving them the chance to reach their full potential. We think it’s important to create a spirit of scientific inquiry in our students, and by giving them a values-based education, we can help them become leaders and responsible citizens who will later act as social change agents.
More than 180 organizations have visited the institute to recruit several applicants, and the institute has kept its placement records. The Institute also offers a training and placement unit that places candidates in well-known corporations.
Direct BBA (Bachelors in Business Administration) in NMIMS
The Bachelor of Business Administration is one of the most searched undergraduate degrees (BBA). Knowledge of the business sector may be beneficial for your job as every form of employment has some link to a commercial firm.
Duration: 3 Years
Specializations: Finance, Marketing, Advertising & Branding
Eligibility for Direct Admission in BBA in NMIMS:
Candidates should have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board of education.
MBA (Masters in Business Administration) Admission in NMIMS
A postgraduate degree specialising in business administration is called an MBA.
Duration: 2 Years
Specializations: Human Resources, Pharmaceuticals Management, Law, Entrepreneurship & Family Business Management.
Eligibility for Direct Admission in MBA in NMIMS
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board of education.
On the basis of the online application, students are admitted to the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS). Following are the processes for applying to all courses:
- On the Institute’s official website, interested applicants can register for a registration and submit an online application. One must sign in as a new applicant in order to create a login ID.
- A user ID and password will be provided to the candidate after a successful registration.
- The applicant can then login and complete the application.
- Complete the online application form by providing all the necessary personal and educational information that is asked.
- Now use a credit or debit card to pay the application costs. You may also use online banking to pay the cost.
- The candidate may now press Save and print a copy of the application for later use.
- The completed application form should be sent to the following university address, along with all necessary documents.
Why Direct Management Quota Admission in NMIM?
- The perfect choice for advanced, forward-thinking young professionals.
- Strong business connections and industry contacts with 1348+ firms.
- Its revised curriculum is supported by research, and it has more than 2400 publications published to its name.
- Keeping up the tradition of high-quality education.
- Focus on improving student’s employability through improved teaching.
- Excellence in technology and managerial research.
Management Quota Admission in NMIMS
|Particulars||NIMS University MBBS Highlights|
|Programme fee||INR 22 lakh (for Management Quota)|