- 1 Direct Admission in Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
- 126.96.36.199 Facilities & Infrastructure :
- 188.8.131.52 Courses Offered:
- 184.108.40.206 Admission Procedure
- 220.127.116.11 If you are facing any problems, you can Contact Us by mail at [email protected] You can also call us at for assistance on the following numbers +91 8150855000
- 18.104.22.168 If you are applying from a foreign country, international students can whats up us at : +91 8150855000
Direct Admission in Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre is located at 15, Hesarghatta Main Rd, Navy Layout, Chikkasandra, Chikkabanavara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560090.
It is one of the best medical colleges in Karnataka. It is a private coeducational medical college that works with the vision of ‘health for all’. The institute believes in incorporating important values and ethics in the students.The college is built on a beautiful campus covering 15 acres of land. The White coloured college building looks phenomenal.
It was established in 2011 by Sri Srinivasa Educational & Charitable Trust. It is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and approved by the Medical Council of India. The professors are dedicated, passionate and have great experience. The faculty members maintain a friendly yet disciplined environment. Students are encouraged to complete internships to gain experience. They get excellent placement opportunities. They also get counselling which gives them knowledge about building a career.
Facilities & Infrastructure :
There are well furnished and maintained separate hostels for girls and boys where students get utmost comfort and services. The classrooms have the latest technology, good seats and ventilation. There is a teaching hospital which has all the modern equipment, clinical requirements and diagnostic facilities with 1200 beds, where the students get to expand immensely by gaining practical knowledge. Medical aid is also given to the students here.
The Library is stocked with thousands of books. The Cafeteria is the most loved area as it serves delicious and hygienic food to the students. The Laboratories have good seating arrangement and amenities.
There is an indoor stadium where students play Table Tennis, Badminton, Chess and Carrom. A huge Playground is situated in the campus where students play Outdoor games like Football, Volleyball, Basketball and Cricket. Buses are provided for making travelling convenient for the students who stay far from the college location.
The college offers a plethora of Medical courses with an exceptional curriculum. Students can Pursue MBBS from this college which has a duration of 4.5 years and 1 Year of internship. . There are many undergraduate Bachelor courses available which has a duration of 3 years, the list of which given below:-
- B.Sc. Respiratory Care
- B.Sc. Optometry
- B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology
- B.Sc. Nursing
- B.Sc. Operation Theatre Technology
- B.Sc. Renal Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc. Physiotherapy (4 years)
- B.Sc. Perfusion Technology
- B.Sc. Radiography
- B.Sc. Cardiac Care Technology
- B.Sc. Anaesthesia
- The post graduate courses of 3 years include :-
- MD- Physiology
- MD- Biochemistry
- MD- Pharmacology
- MD- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- MD- Microbiology
- MD- Community Medicine.
- The college also offers paramedical courses of 2 years which include :-
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology
- Diploma in Health Inspector
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology
- Diploma in Medical Records Technology
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
For undergraduate courses Students who wish to confirm their admission in this college, must register themselves and fill the form mentioning the name of the course and college. The candidates are selected on the basis of vacancy and marks. A list of selected students is released. After the candidate’s name appears in the list, they shall visit the college and complete the admission formalities which include submitting required documents and filling few forms. After which they are asked to pay the fees and attend lectures. The post graduate admissions follow a similar pattern.