Admission in the National Public School Bangalore
The National Public School is collectively referred to the following schools:
- National Public School, Rajajinagar Bangalore.
- National Public School, Indiranagar Bangalore.
- National Public School, Koramangala, Bangalore.
- National academy for learning, Bangalore
- The International School Bangalore.
- National Public School, Gopalapuram.
- NPS International School, Singapore.
- TISB training academy
- NPS International School, Mysore.
- NPS International School, Chennai
- NPS global Montessori centre.
- National Public School, HSR.
- NAFL-NPS, Bangalore.
The NPS School has started its journey in the year 1959 under the pioneering effects and also the careful nurturing of the founder chairman doctor K P Gopalakrishna and the senior principal doctor Santhamma Gopalakrishna.
As of today the NPS has more than around 800 students on the roll and has the honour of being granted the autonomous status by the CBSE, Government of India.
This has been presented to only two schools in the country one of which is the NPS rajajinagar.
In every year batches of the students from the NPS schools leave their portals as smart confident young citizens who are ready to take on every challenges in life with equipped and enduring set of values.
The alumni of the school have been spread to all the walks of life ranging from the IT and the medicine to the fashion designing from law to the theatre.
All the students have been proved to be effective leaders and successful entrepreneurs in various fields in the country.
The guiding principle of NPS is to make sure that students of the schools go forth in the wider community with empowerment and the sense of ambition, confidence and absolute faith in their own abilities in order to pursue and also follow the path that they have chosen for themselves in the work of their lives.
The Vision of the NPS
is that within an empowering child centric environment which is given through numerous learning opportunities, excellent teaching practices. The school strives to develop socially independent, responsible, knowledgeable and lifelong learners and leaders with the multidimensional skills of integrity and values which domestically would impact and to contribute as the global citizens of this country.
Mission of the NPS ( National Public School )
Their mission is to continuously evolve the teaching and also the learning practices among the staff and the students and to equip to students with the skills and competencies which are the basic preparation for their entry into the world present beyond the school.
- To provide a plethora opportunities equally to every student present in the school and in order to develop the 21st century skills to transform the students into value-driven, versatile to well-grounded individuals in the economy.
- Hence the staff competencies are increased via various rigorous professional development programs which lays emphasis on the teacher training and the leadership training as the teachers lay foundation for the students.
- To enhance the IT infrastructure and also the resources to augment the student learning and assessment across the scholastic and also co-scholastic areas.
- To strive towards having an impact in the community by undertaking outreach initiatives and also various environmental projects in the neighborhood to create a better environment for the better future.
Facilities provided by National Public School, Bangalore
- Class room facilities
- World class infrastructure
- Computer lab
- Interactive panel & audio visual facilities
- Science laboratory
- Digital resource centre
- Math lab
- Art room
- Music room
- The resource room
- Yoga room
- Healthcare room
- Safety measures
Procedure for admission in Admission in the National Public School, Bangalore
The National Public School has put down the following procedure for admission for the candidates from grades 3 to 9 as follows:
- The parents seeking admission to the national public school from the class 3 to 9 are requested to access the registration form which is available online on the official website of the NPS school (whichever branch chosen by the parent according to their needs).
- The parents are then requested to fill the form online or maybe download it along with the acknowledgement slips wherever necessary in the form.
- The parents are requested to print, sign, and then submit the filled application form with the necessary documents as requested by the school and collect the information booklet (rupees 400/- cash only)
- The copy of birth certificate or Aadhar card as applicable
- The copy of last 3 years academic progress report from the previous (applicable for class 3 and above)
- The completed registration forms with all the necessary documents as requested by the school will be then accepted at the school front office on all the working days between 10 a.m. till 4p.m. and from the 18th September of every year.
- The school receives a lot of applications throughout the year for admissions and hence the school has put out the following rules for the consideration of admission in to the school. As the department of education also follows the same guidelines.
- The main priority is given for siblings.
- 2nd main priority is for the children of the teachers and the staff members of the school.
- The priority for admission is also listed for the alumni of the school.
- The next priority is given for the national mobile group; including the central services and other transferable services in India.
- The Government prioritizes admission for minorities from the different states of India to promote the national integration in the country.
- And finally the admissions will majorly depend upon the vacancies which are likely to arise on account of the withdrawal due to parents transfer.
- Eventually after the submission of the required documents and the filled application form, the school will conduct an entrance test for the candidate in order to see if they can make upto the standards required by the school curriculum.
- The admission procedure from the grade 11 is as the same as mentioned above just that the school has an effective teaching learning process for which they are strictly following the principle of having and limiting the class strength to a particular number of seats once it is filled in no more candidates are admitted into the classes.
Admission Karo, the best Admission Consultants in Bangalore, can help you get admission in National Public School, Bangalore Contact: 08150855000.
Also Read :